Live In Cab Case
For obvious reasons, this is and always has been our most popular case. The classic Live In style case has a rear trap door for your connection panel, and a removable front lid so you can just roll this beauty on stage and plug in. As with all of our cases, it boasts the strength stability to endure the toughest tours, and meet ATA 300 (flight) standards.
If your cab is over 14” deep there will be 2 handles on each side of the case, under 14” one handle with no price difference
Please make sure to enter ACCURATE dimensions and the correct model number to the left.
See our tracing and sizing guide on the bottom of every page on how to take accurate measurments.
- ► Steel ball corners
- ► ⅜" or ¼" birch hardwood
- ► Aluminum tongue and groove
- ► Recessed spring loaded steel handles
- ► High performance ester foam
- ► Steel recessed twist latches
- ► 4" polyurethane locking casters
- ► Double angle aluminum edge trimming
- ► Rear trap door
- ► Removable front lid